Friday, September 8, 2017

Lady of the Lake Quilt Along

Fat Quarter Shop is
having a fun Quiltalong.
I was to make just one block to 
show off, but
I enjoyed the piecing of the one
block that I made a quilt.



The pattern is the

Lady of the Lake Quiltalong
created by the

Fat Quarter Shop
To make this quilt, 
you can find the

FQS Video Tutorial Here
and
Free Block Pattern Here

They have a beautiful quilt kit
featuring The Good Life
by Bonnie and Camille.






I absolutely love the ease and vintage style
of this pattern.
It went perfectly with the fat quarter bundle of
Hello Jane from Windham and
some of Moda's Newspaper print fabric, 
that has been in my stash for awhile.


Well, I  actually enjoyed piecing this quilt,
that I have blocks enough for a second that is not
yet completely pieced together.
Now, just to get the two finished and quilted
and ready for the winter month ahead of us.


I just found complete joy in creating this.
Stop in the Fat Quarter Shop
for the complete pattern.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Really nice project. Your selections of color and fabric make it really shine. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color scheme. Very good job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete