Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Hannah's Berry Patch and a Free Pattern


There have not been very many times
quilting, that after I am completely
finished with the quilt, I say
"I could sooo make that one again."
But then, I finished this one.




Meet "Hannah's Berry Patch"
I designed it using on point quilt blocks with a cute
strawberry applique set in the white squares.

The fabrics are from Jennifer Jangles newest collection.
Strawberry Festival.
They are so fresh and fun and were such
a joy working with them.
Lots of polka dot fun!!


The quilting took far longer than that of the
quilt assembly. 
I like to fuse a little hand stitching
with machine quilting.
It just makes me happy to add
them both into a project.


It is now residing in our living room. 
I am enjoying springtime
in our home, when the
weather has just not been cooperating.

I am working on writing the pattern
for this cutie,
I hope you all love it as much
as I do.


Now for a free little gift for my readers.
If you like the strawberry applique,
you can head over to
Thermoweb and pick up the pattern for
free and a tutorial.
Just look under the Supplies - Strawberry Pattern.
Make sure you say Hi to them as well!!


Have a great day!!!



Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Super cute with those yummy strawberries. It does look like springtime and I hope you see some spring weather soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt and thanks for the strawberry.

    It's hot summer in Texas this week

    ReplyDelete