Sunday, December 6, 2015

Blizzard Warning Finished

 I have been busy as a bee setting up Christmas
and getting all prepared for the day.
I had these pretty blocks finished last month
that was created  by Every Trick on the Hook
 You can find the block pattern for the blocks over here.
 

  I couldn't decide on what exactly I wanted to do with it. 
 Continue on and make an afghan
or stop and make a pillow.
 


I decided to make a pillow for the couch. 
This is where sewing and crocheting came in handy.
I made two rectangles and sewed them to the wrong side
of the crocheted cover.
 


 
I  then found the most adorable crocheted pom pom trim pattern
over at  Once Upon a Pink Moon
and added them around the edge of the pillow.



I absolutely love the finished product.
So perfect for the kids to rest upon
during Christmas break
 



 
 And a perfect addition to our Christmas decorations.
 


 
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. I love that pattern and the pom pom trim is a perfect finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful squares and a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colours are so wonderfully wintry and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pillow is so beautiful!!:) just saw at HOHD link party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, so, so beautiful! Gonna keep this one in mind for next X-mas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A special pillow for all our 'frozen' princesses! Magical, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Got here from the hohd link, this will be on my "to make" list for sure. It's perfect for gifts to the police officers I know and goes with my own holiday decor as well. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am excited for the In our garden hop! My favorite flower is a tulip and my favorite animal is a bunny.

    ReplyDelete